The Bride’s Path to Perfect Wedding Photography
by Aric C. Hoek, BFA
A short read filled with great real world advice on things you can do to ensure you receive the best images from your wedding photographer.
- Simple advice on how to keep on, or even below budget for your wedding photography, which can then be applied to some of your other wedding vendors as well.
- Things you can do to make sure your formal family group portraits look their best.
- Ten great, real world questions to ask your perspective wedding photographer designed to show you the true passion of the photographer.
- Things you can do to get the perfect departure shot.
- What to communicate in your first email.
- Chapter 6 contains 23 must read wedding photography tips!